none
Access denied error for all projects in project center for all accounts even for admin account too RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I have an error in project server 2010 pwa site. Last week its work fine But very recently it is showing access denied error for all projects. I have tried with even admin account. There is no error recorded in logs. Please help me out in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Nag

Thursday, June 5, 2014 7:00 PM

All replies

• Hi Nag,

Can try the below:

1. Try to login with the service account with which the PWA was provisioned and then check the behavior.

2. Check if  the local users are having the permission in "Project Details Page" document library and "Business Intelligence Center " site. If not please add the "NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users" account to "Project Details Page" document library and to the "Business Intelligence Center " site.

Also give "NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users" account “Readers” Permission

3. Check is the Site Synchronization jobs are running in the queue

4. Check if "Open Project" Category Permission is turned off for the users

Cheers! Happy troubleshooting !!! Dinesh S. Rai - MSFT Enterprise Project Management Please click Mark As Answer; if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if a post has been useful to you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, June 5, 2014 7:08 PM
  • HI Dinesh,

I tried with service account also. It has same issue. I am unable to view project with service account too..

Thanks

Thursday, June 5, 2014 7:16 PM
  • Hi Denesh,

I have tried all options. But error persists 

I tired with service account it is showing same behavior.

Granted access to "NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users"  

and Have open project permisssions is turned on for all..

Thanks

Thursday, June 5, 2014 7:59 PM