none
Installing Intune Connector to On-Prem Exchange server RRS feed

• Question

• Exchange Administrator was let go prior to this project and I'm hoping I can get some helpful tips.

My project for the most part sounds fairly simple however I'm more networking than systems.  The environment is a Hybrid with recent migration to OFC365 and Azure however the mailboxes need to stay On-Prem for confindentiality.  

I've downloaded the files from Intune and extracted to a secure folder on the Exchange Server

Have a test device to verify the AD sync functions correctly.

Friday, October 11, 2019 10:41 PM

All replies

• To help protect access to Exchange, Intune relies on an on-premises component that's known as the Microsoft Intune Exchange connector. This connector is also called the Exchange ActiveSync on-premises connector in some locations of the Intune console. You can refer the following article to see more information:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/protect/exchange-connector-install

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 14, 2019 8:52 AM
  • I am just writing to see if this issue has any update. Also, for the problem, is there any other assistance we could provide?

If anything is unclear, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 21, 2019 1:46 AM