Send email with Subdomain RRS feed

• Question

• I want to send email as Name ID with subdomain in email. My email address is "username@company.com". I want to send out new email as Name ID with this subdomain "username@acme.company.com"

Can anyone help me with this RegEx in ADFS3.0?

Thanks

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:21 AM

Answers

• Unless you want to do some additional pre-requisites checks, you can do that with the GUI by picking up the template "Transform an incoming claim" (assuming you already have the email address in the pipeline):

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

• Marked as answer by nzpcmad1 Monday, May 23, 2016 7:00 PM
    Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:56 PM

All replies

• Unless you want to do some additional pre-requisites checks, you can do that with the GUI by picking up the template "Transform an incoming claim" (assuming you already have the email address in the pipeline):

Note: Posts are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose.

• Marked as answer by nzpcmad1 Monday, May 23, 2016 7:00 PM
    Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:56 PM
  • Yep. That's Work
    Monday, May 23, 2016 5:27 PM