How to fix "no audio output device" problem on Vista RRS feed

• General discussion

• If you upgraded from xp to vista and you gat the no audio output device problem heres what you do.

1.  Click start, control panel, hardware and sound, device manager, "sound, video, and game controllers".

2.  After that what ever is in there right click it and select uninstall.

3.  Now, open up your internet browser and go to the website of the people who made your your computer. (example. hp made mp computer so i would go to there website)

4.  Go to the part of the site that has downloads for installing drivers.  If your having a problem finding that part of the site in there search bar try searching "drivers".

5.  When you get into the section of that site it should ask you what kind of computer you have.  (example. I have an HP Pavilion a1430n so that's what i would type in.)

6.  Select Vista or if there's a list of drivers select the one that has something to do with sound like i would pick realtek High definition audio then select vista but if you selected vista first like i said choose the one that has to do with sound.

P.S. if there's only a driver for high def. that's what you pick also if you have built in speakers on your monitor you use still use your computer type.

Any Problems Email me at ggafsdgafsd@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 22, 2008 11:29 PM