none
User getting bounced messages on meeting requests RRS feed

• Question

• I have an unusual situation with which I need help. We have a new user who has only been with the company for a couple of weeks. Whenever she sends a meeting request to User A, she gets a bounced message from User B. User B left the company before she started and User A gets the meeting request. This does not happen when she sends User A an e-mail message. She is also not having problems sending meeting requests to other users. User A has also not had anyone else report problems.

I have tired checking for delegate settings, auto reply rules and even deleted her profile and recreated it, all with no change. This is on Exchange 2007. Has anyone else ever seen this before? Thanks in advance,

Duane Tackett

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:21 PM

Answers

• I have tired checking for delegate settings, auto reply rules and even deleted her profile and recreated it, all with no change. This is on Exchange 2007. Has anyone else ever seen this before? Thanks in advance,

Duane Tackett

Hi,
    Did you check UserA´s delegation settings?

From what you describe it seems that User has as orphaned delegates setting.
    If you can't see anything there, add a new deletege and save the settings and when done, remove the added delegate. That usually soves this kind of problems. Give it a try.

Martina Miskovic

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:45 PM