RTCSRV - FRONT END SERVICE RRS feed

• Question

• I noticed from front end service RTCSRV 

Message in Server = 650 

Incoming Message Held = 120 

I waited for hours, but still the value its not decreased and I don't know where to check this message in server and incoming message held are writing in server. 

How and where to check this message in server and Message held is queued ? We able to view this ? 

RTCSRV          Incoming Requests per Second=0,Messages in Server=650,Incoming Messages Held=120

Regards,

Vivin

vivin

Sunday, January 20, 2019 6:11 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Ok, thanks for sharing. Looks like the huge number of incoming data has been cleaned up after you force the failover and reboot the server.

Please feel free to let us know if anything else.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Calvin-Liu Friday, February 1, 2019 8:50 AM
    • Marked as answer by K.Vivin Wednesday, February 13, 2019 4:19 AM
    Monday, January 28, 2019 3:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Vivin,

Any update for the RTCSRV data right now?

Based on my research, the incoming messages couldn’t be viewed in queue.

Would you please try stopping all the services and then restarting them to have a try?

From your Front End server, make sure you can connect to the FQDN of the internal interface of your Edge Server (try pinging it).

Then, please take a look at EventViewer on your Front End Server to see if there is any event log reported.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 21, 2019 9:28 AM
  • once i invoke fail-over and rebooted box and those  value's  has became 0 for both message in server and Incoming message Held. 

I'm curious to know about that 2 parameters functionalities ... why suddenly huge value in it and after reboot where those message are written ? 

It's communicating to my edge box. 

Regards,

Vivin

vivin

Monday, January 21, 2019 1:00 PM
  • Hi Vivin,

Does the incoming data always accumulate to such a huge number in peace time?

Did you make any changes on Front end server before the huge number of incoming messages appears?

If it only happens suddenly, it will be hard to explain since sometimes any weak network connection would cause the poor communication.

Besides, how did you make the fail-over of the server, run with any command line to invoke the performation?

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:24 PM
  • Does the incoming data always accumulate to such a huge number in peace time? - I done on weekend and verified all modalities services  are 0 in services. 

Did you make any changes on Front end server before the huge number of incoming messages appears? - I  done 2 hours before reset pool fabric with quorum loss recovery.

Besides, how did you make the fail-over of the server, run with any command line to invoke the performation? Invoke-cscomputerfailover -waittime 05:00 

Regards,

Vivin

vivin

Thursday, January 24, 2019 1:16 PM
  • Hi,

Ok, thanks for sharing. Looks like the huge number of incoming data has been cleaned up after you force the failover and reboot the server.

Please feel free to let us know if anything else.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

• Marked as answer by K.Vivin Wednesday, February 13, 2019 4:19 AM
    Monday, January 28, 2019 3:31 PM