none
One of my Project is stuck in Queue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have an issue with one project where it got stuck in queue and i am unable to cancel those jobs or either can i delete that particular project. In queue i have around 88 Jobs showing as Waiting To Be Processed for that particular project.

Rest of the jobs are running successfully without any issue.

Please let me know how to deal with this issue.

Friday, February 17, 2017 7:55 PM

All replies

• Hi Kumar, 

On the last column, you should be able to display the detail of the error and share it, so we can have more information. Anything special with this project? Is it a new project? Created from a template? Has it ever worked? Or it was always in error?

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Saturday, February 18, 2017 7:43 AM
  • Hi,

I assume that one job not in screenshot is processing and does just not end (so no error message yet)? Funny enough, I saw the same yesterday. Yesterday, a job "Project Checkin" ran about hours, and we had not been able to cancel. Please try tho following:

• Restart queue service
    • Retry to cancel very often - yesterday it worked after many times, but this might not be related
    • Stop IIS, click cancel, start IIS click cancel, ... A few weeks back this help when a job "Project Update from PSI" was "processing" without any progress for a few days

If it is no running job blocking everything, check if there is any job with state "Failed and blocking". Try to solve issue and click retry for this job or just cancel. Be aware that cancel will proably also cancel all waiting jobs for this project.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Saturday, February 18, 2017 7:41 PM