Video picture breaks off when scrolling RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I try to put a video (youtube) on a page. It works fine. However, when I use the scrollbar to scroll down the page, the image from the video picture breaks. I am using IE 8. It works fine in Safari. Can anyone tell me how I can avoid this problem?  Thanks in advance.
    Friday, November 22, 2013 9:48 AM

Answers

• Hi, Kim

Only youtube video picture breaks off when scrolling?

I first suggest you update your flash player for a test.

If issue persists, please try to reset IE.(Note: this will delete some of your settings in IE)

Regards,

Yolanda

Yolanda
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Thursday, December 5, 2013 1:33 AM
    Thursday, November 28, 2013 6:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Post questions about html, css and scripting for website development to the IE Web Development forum.

Include with your question a link to your website or a mashup that shows the issue or include the COMPLETE page markup.

Post consumer questions about IE to http://answers.microsoft.com (Help>Online Support menu from IE)... Include with your questions the FULL address of any websites you are having problems with.

IE has a setting on the Advanced tab of internet Options to 'enable smooth scrolling'

see developers.youtube.com for instructions for embedding their content on YOUR webpages.

Rob^_^

Friday, November 22, 2013 11:58 PM
  • Hi Rob

Thanks you for answering my question. I posted my question on IE community. However, I have not seen any responses.

I have enable smooth scrolling checked in my setting.  I also tried using IFRAME and OBJECT.  Also, I try video from Brightcove or live feed and have the same issue.

Thanks

Kim

Wednesday, November 27, 2013 2:05 PM
  • Hi, Kim

Only youtube video picture breaks off when scrolling?

I first suggest you update your flash player for a test.

If issue persists, please try to reset IE.(Note: this will delete some of your settings in IE)

Regards,

Yolanda

Yolanda

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Thursday, December 5, 2013 1:33 AM
    Thursday, November 28, 2013 6:29 AM
  • Hi,

Since this thread is idle for some time, I’ll mark this reply as answer, If you still have some problems, please free contact us.

BTW, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members

Regards

Yolanda

Thursday, December 5, 2013 1:33 AM