SCOM HP OMW Interupt Connector not forwarding messages automaticly to HP OMW RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

W integrated SCOM with HP OMW, when we forward the alerts manualy the alerts show up in HP OMW console, but non of the alerts get forwared automaticly.

Is there some settings that I missconfigred? Can I some how see the queue for the messages that need to be forwared?

Thanks

Zarko

Monday, April 2, 2012 7:51 AM

Answers

• Hi Yog,

It was a mistake I made, i didnt configre the Internal connector from what SCOM groups to send messages to HP OMW.

Thanks

Zarko

• Marked as answer by ZarkoC Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:28 AM
    Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:28 AM

All replies

• Hello Zarko,

With my experience, HP Operations Manager (formerly called OpenView Operations) only displays events that are associated with nodes managed in HP Operations Manager. The Operations Manager 2007 R2 Connector for HP Operations Manager passes the node name that is associated with the event to HP Operations Manager.

If the node is not managed in HP Operations Manager, the event is dropped and is not displayed in the HP Operations Manager console. Each Operations Manager 2007 R2 node that is to be managed in HP Operations Manager must be added to HP Operations Manager.

Please check if this is your scenario. And for information about adding nodes and node management, you can see the HP Operations Manager user documentation.

Thanks,

Yog Li

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:00 AM
  • Hi Yog,

It was a mistake I made, i didnt configre the Internal connector from what SCOM groups to send messages to HP OMW.

Thanks

Zarko

• Marked as answer by ZarkoC Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:28 AM
    Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:28 AM