none
Project Server 2013 Project Center show Loading... stuck RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have Project Server 2013 and Share Point 2013, when I open the PWA page in Project Center, only show Loading... and no change, please help

Thursday, April 6, 2017 4:18 PM

All replies

• Hi Onooka,

Please create a basic view (ProjectID and Project Name and Owner) in Project Center with filter to show the list of Projects in Project Center, and share the result.

And do you have any custom fields with calculation in the Project Center view?

-SNKBalaji

Friday, April 7, 2017 3:30 AM
  • Please see if you have error in inspect element(F12 for Chrome) window. Do post if you see error here.
    Friday, April 7, 2017 4:10 AM
  • Hi SNKBalaji

I created a project sample and still showing the message "Loading..."

Friday, April 7, 2017 2:16 PM
  • Hi Murali Krishna Pabbisetti

I show both, IE and Chrome

Best regards

• Edited by onooka Friday, April 7, 2017 3:29 PM
    Friday, April 7, 2017 2:17 PM
  • Hi Murali Krishna Pabbisetti

I show both, IE and Chrome

Best regards

• Edited by onooka Tuesday, April 11, 2017 3:20 PM
    Tuesday, April 11, 2017 3:16 PM
  • Did you clear the filter at the top of the screen?

What happens if you click on one of the options on the vertical menu bar on the left such as 'resources'?

Sunday, May 28, 2017 12:17 PM
  • Hi

Thanks, when I installed, the users never created projects, after a long time; auser entered and verified the caption "Loading ..."

I reinstalled all; formated server and installed SharePoint and Project Server. I am using in SQL Server other port (NO default 1433)

My project is currently working properly. I hope it does not happen again

Best regards

Ernesto Ono

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:53 PM
  • Opps!   I see that you have solved the problem.   I had just justed the following to fix.

Sometimes windows patches have effect on SharePoint.  Run the SharePoint Products configuration Wizard on all your SharePoint servers and see if problem goes away.

Michael Wharton, MVP, MBA, PMP, MCT, MCTS, MCSD, MCSE+I, MCDBA
    Website http://www.WhartonComputer.com
    Blog http://MyProjectExpert.com contains my field notes and SQL queries

Saturday, June 3, 2017 4:23 AM
  • Hi Guys same here!

Please help me!! I tried everything and didn´t work. 

Can you help me guys?

Thanks

Thursday, April 5, 2018 9:54 PM
  • Can you help me guys? I am facing the same issue? any solutions

Sunday, November 24, 2019 12:22 PM
  • @Michael, can you help, facing the same issue with no luck
    Tuesday, December 17, 2019 10:54 AM
  • I have the same issue. But with Project server 2010. It was working just fine until recently.

It is an authentication issue.

It is concident with the inability to access from a Project Professional client giving the error "Could not retrieve server initialization data".

There is an event 3 in the Server Event Viewer

"The service '/_vti_bin/PSI/ProjectServer.svc' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation.  The exception message is: The extended protection settings configured on IIS do not match the settings configured on the transport.  The ExtendedProtectionPolicy.PolicyEnforcement values do not match.  IIS has a value of WhenSupported while the WCF Transport has a value of Never."

The Authentication was set correctly on the service, but was not set correctly on the main sharepoint app.

So when I turned off extended protection on the Windows authentication settings under the authentication tab on the main ap, it all works fine.

• Edited by suastiastu Sunday, June 7, 2020 12:06 PM
    Saturday, May 23, 2020 2:15 AM