none
Baseline status indicator RRS feed

• Question

• I currently use the following formula on custom "Baseline status indicator" field. However, the indicator only shows on non-summary tasks. In Custom fields -> Graphical indicators, I'm unsuccessful changing an option for Indicator criteria from 'nonsummary rows' to 'summary rows' (with summary rows inherit criteria from nonsummary rows). I can change the option but when I click OK and going back to Graphical menu again, it doesn't save the option I just changed. What should I do?

Switch([% Complete]=100,"Complete",(([% Complete]<100) And ([Finish]<Date())),"Overdue",(([Baseline Start]=ProjDateValue("NA")) Or ([Baseline Finish]=ProjDateValue("NA"))),"No BL",[Finish Variance]<=0,"Green",[Finish Variance]<=(ProjDateDiff([Project Start],[Project Finish])*0.1),"Yellow",[Finish Variance]>(ProjDateDiff([Project Start],[Project Finish])*0.1),"Red")

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 12:52 PM

Answers

• The option is saved, but the display has a bug that makes it not appear in the dialog box.  So, when you edit the settings for grpahical indicators, it appears as if the summary settiings have been lost.  You should find, however, that the summary indicators do work according to the settings you specified when you last edited the custom field.
    Reid McTaggart Partner DeltaBahn LLC
    Wednesday, October 26, 2011 2:11 PM