Chess Titans won't work! RRS feed

• Question

• Thanks in advance for reading this! I want to play Chess Titans, but it won't work. I'm using Vista Business, and I know the game is supposed to be here, because I used to play it all the time (I did a factory restore a while back; this is the first time I'm trying to access it since I did that). I can't find it in Games Explorer (actually, nothing comes up in Games Explorer; maybe that's the problem). I ran a search to find the game, but when I try to run it (chess.exe), nothing happens. Is it possible something got corrupted? Is there a way I can re-download it or update it or something?

I'm sorry if this topic is dumb or if I posted in the worng place... any insight into this little problem will be much appreciated!
    Saturday, December 15, 2007 4:38 AM

Answers

• It's there, but not installed by default. To add it, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, and select "Turn Windows features on/off" on the left panel. From here, click the + sign to the left of the "Games" item, and check whatever Windows Games you want to install. Click "ok", and once the installation is complete the games will appear in the Games window.
    Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:47 PM

All replies

• Hey, I figured it out. If anyone wants to know how, reply to this.
    Sunday, December 16, 2007 8:43 AM
  • Yeah, i'd like to know...
    Have the same problem

thanks
    Tuesday, December 25, 2007 10:12 AM
  • It's there, but not installed by default. To add it, go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, and select "Turn Windows features on/off" on the left panel. From here, click the + sign to the left of the "Games" item, and check whatever Windows Games you want to install. Click "ok", and once the installation is complete the games will appear in the Games window.
    Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:47 PM
  • Thank you SO much !

I love to play Titans Chess between activities :-)

Grtz
    Raven
    Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:34 PM
  • You're welcome. I'm not sure why Business doesn't install the games by default, but at least its there.
    Friday, December 28, 2007 3:10 AM