Bluescreens often help RRS feed

• Question

• Hi so i have been plagued with blue screens on and off for about 5 months now, i have replaced the following things in attempts to fix it

Ram, Hard drive (blue screens caused an SSD death even once from the restarts) and have replaced my graphics card since than too out of just needing a new one. 

The blue screens i get normally ranged from Critical process died or kernel date error. They do not log at all and never have. I have tried a lot but could not figure out why they were crashing. 

my current hardware is

http://pastebin.com/5f1nx5D7

i ran a a disk check and this was this is what id displayed

http://pastebin.com/EUFNSttp

If you need anymore information i will provide it the best i can, much thanks to anyone who can help me

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 8:43 AM

All replies

• When no dump files at all are written, this might indicate a problem with the drive or the IDE controller (especially when you got kernel data inpage error).
    You seem to be running the "Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller" driver.
    I recommend installing the correct drivers for your AMD chipset.

This has probably nothing to do with the crashes, but you have SpeedZooka.exe running, which is part of the so called "Zookaware Speedzooka": this is malware (detected as Win32/Adware.RegGenie)

• Edited by EckiS Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:07 AM
    Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:01 AM
  • Yea i tried it to help (speedzooka) but i unistalled it completely from my system. I will try to update that to see if it will actually write the crashes. And over multiple hard drives its crashed and never writes anything so im not sure.

i will try updating it and see if it c rashs

edit--

also most crashs happen when i play games. I mainly play BDO(black desert) but i seem to be able to stop it from crashing if i play in full screen mode but im not sure  if its a permanent fix

• Edited by CynthiaPak Thursday, January 5, 2017 2:23 AM
    Thursday, January 5, 2017 2:13 AM
  • another update, i ended up just trying to resinstall windows on the harddrive. I am trying to do an windows 10 update and hopefully it is just windows 8 being a little wonky. once i install it all i will update all drivers and see if it crashs or not anymore.
    Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:30 AM
  • Hi,

In general, blue screen issue is related to driver and software conflict, please recall carefully what you have done before BSOD firstly occurred, try roll back previous operations to see if can fix problem.

If it’s hard to roll back, I suggest to execute a clean boot at first, then update driver form the manufacturer website, also, keep system is up to date, check for updates in update & security settings.

Finally, system will generate the dump files when BSOD occurred, it can help us diagnose problem, Microsoft has a useful tool called WinDbg can analyze these dump files, kindly check the following link for assistance.

Debugging Tools for Windows (WinDbg, KD, CDB, NTSD)

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff551063(v=vs.85).aspx

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Tony_Tao Thursday, January 19, 2017 6:40 AM
    Thursday, January 5, 2017 8:24 AM