none
Planner | Office 365 Groups not available in Planner RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We startet with Office 365 a couple of days ago. First we created Office 365 groups and then integrated them into Teams. That worked really perfect.

Now we want to create a plan per Office 365 group. The problem is, that only 3 out of 11 O365 groups are available within Planner. Therefore we are not abel to link the newly created Plans to the existing Office 365 groups.

Please advice (right forum?)

Thank you.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 7:32 AM

All replies

• Hi LupusCorridor,

Thanks for visiting our forum. Our forum focus on Microsoft Teams, which is the hub for team collaboration in Office 365. 

Based on your description, this issue is related to Planner. We recommend you to get help from Microsoft Answers forum

Thanks for your understanding and support!

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, January 25, 2019 2:15 AM
  • Depending on where you create the group from will determine what apps get created (yes its very confusing).  Check this out

https://www.sharepointeurope.com/office-365-groups-need-know/

Friday, January 25, 2019 2:19 AM
  • Thanks for the replay and advise. I found the answer.
    I was "only" owner of the groups, but not a member.

As soon as I was added as a member, everything worked fine.
    The Planner -> Teams integration ist really cool.

Thanks

Friday, January 25, 2019 8:18 AM
  • Hi LupusCorridor,

Thanks for your sharing, we are glad to see your issue has been fixed. In addition, you could mark your reply as answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, January 25, 2019 8:28 AM