Unable to create new-csconfrencingpolicy RRS feed

• Question

• hi. 

Currently, i want to create a new csconferencingpolicy with AllowAnonymousUsersToDialOut $True but getting error 'You are not permitted to invoke xxxxx" but when i try another parameter it's work.

Is there any other reason why cannot create new conferencing policy with AllowAnonymousUsersToDialOut $True ?

Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:08 AM

All replies

• Hi NORAFIFY,

Based on my test in my environment, I could create the new conferencing policy with AllowAnonymousUsersToDialOut $True, you could refer to the screenshot below:

According to the error message you get, it seems this is the permission issue. Please check the account’s permission in your environment. Try to use the account which in the CsAdministrator and RTCUniversalServerAdmins group to run the commend, then check whether have this issue. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 17, 2019 2:15 AM
  • hi Evan, 

i'm using global administrator 0365 account to create this conferencing policy. The deployment for CCE and SFB Online. So the group of CsAdministrator and RTCUniversalServerAdmins deosnt exist on AD customer. 

Please advice.

• Edited by NORAFIFY Friday, May 17, 2019 3:16 AM
    Friday, May 17, 2019 3:16 AM
  • Hi NORAFIFY,

I also tested in my SFB online environment, I got the same error as yours. Customer can't change the default settings for this parameter in SFB online, this is by design. 

I have posted a feedback in the SFB Feedback website about this: could not create a new conferencing policy with parameter AllowAnonymousUsersToDialOut on SFB online. You could also vote for it, Microsoft will improve MS products based on the feedback and hope this problem will be solved in the near future.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Edited by woshixiaobai Tuesday, May 21, 2019 7:10 AM
    • Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:57 AM
    Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:57 AM
  • Yes. we have tried to apply on our tenant also. and return error. 

Yes i voted already. 

Thursday, May 23, 2019 6:39 AM
  • Hi NORAFIFY,

Yes, this is by design, you could not change the default settings for this parameter in SFB online. 

In addition, please try to mark my reply as answer, it will let others know about this if they have the same question.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Thursday, May 23, 2019 6:43 AM
  • Hi NORAFIFY,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?
    If there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Friday, May 24, 2019 2:56 AM