none
Windows Photo Viewer Print Options RRS feed

• Question

• Cannot seem to print 4x6 photos... I can only see Full Page on size to Print Options -- nothing else is listed.....what can I do....?
    Saturday, November 5, 2011 8:26 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Does this happen to all photos?

Try to choose another paper size to see if you can configure other paper size.

Alex

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, November 7, 2011 6:48 AM
  • Hi,

Have you tried other Paper size settings, such as 8X6, Legal, or 11X17?

Also, try a new account to check what the result is.

Alex

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, November 23, 2011 3:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Does this happen to all photos?

Try to choose another paper size to see if you can configure other paper size.

Alex

Monday, November 7, 2011 6:48 AM
  • When I view the Print Pictures Dialog Box it only shows "Full Page View" on Size to Print Options -- what am I doing wrong...need to print pics in 4x6.
    Gloria Johns
    Monday, November 21, 2011 11:38 PM
  • Yes, Alex -- all photos.....even when I choose 4x6 it shows Full Page on print options on the right side....nothing else.  Then when I choose print it shows 2 pages.....something probably is not set right....I have gone over it a thousand times of course.  Thanks for your reply...wish I could figure it out.  Never had a problem like this before. 
    Gloria Johns
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 6:14 PM
  • Hi,

Have you tried other Paper size settings, such as 8X6, Legal, or 11X17?

Also, try a new account to check what the result is.

Alex

Wednesday, November 23, 2011 3:38 AM
  • Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm having the same problem.
    Saturday, April 7, 2012 6:06 PM