.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am in the process of migrating the ASP.Web Application from .NET framework 1.1 to 3.5.

I installed the VS 2008 (framework 3.5 SP1) and was able to rebuild the ASP.NET web app from 1.1.

I downoladed the AJAX Toll Kit library from codeplex http://www.codeplex.com/AjaxControlToolkit

I was able to add the AJAX Toolkit tab in my VS 2009 tool box.

I am using the AutoComplete serach extender which works fine when I use the Ajax Tool Kit Script manager.

When I use the Ajax Extension Script Manager in place of Ajak ToolKit Script manager I get an error "

AjaxControlToolkit requires ASP.NET Ajax 4.0 scripts. Ensure the correct version of the scripts are referenced. If you are using an ASP.NET ScriptManager, switch to the AjaxScriptManager in System.Web.Ajax.dll, or use the ToolkitScriptManager in AjaxControlToolkit.dll.

"

Please let me know why AutoComplete Search Extender is not working with the Ajax Extension Script Manager.

Thanks,

Gaurav  

• Moved by YiChun Chen Friday, March 26, 2010 10:21 AM It's off-topic here. (From:.NET Framework Setup)
    Wednesday, March 24, 2010 2:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Gaurav,

This forum is for the support of .NET Framework installation. Since your issue is related to ASP.NET AJAX Control, you could post your thread on ASP.NET AJAX forums. You will get more useful help there. This will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:38 AM