When i add more than 3 filters to one webpart on a Dashboard the width is too hight, How could i resolve it? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

When i add more then 3 filters the webpart of the filter are to height. How could y resolve it?

Could i change the master in order to specify the maximun width per filter?

I have a dashboard with two zones.

- The top zone with a width of a 100%
    - The bottom zone with a width of a 100%

But when i publish with the dashboard designer on the sharepoint the two zone have a different width. Why?

Thanks
    • Edited by Carmine001 Monday, April 27, 2009 11:15 AM
    Monday, April 27, 2009 10:47 AM

Answers

• I have modified the .pps-tree-label class width of the css file ParameterTree.css like explain on that post:

http://blogs.msdn.com/performancepoint/archive/2007/12/18/working-with-the-monitoring-css-files-to-adjust-settings-in-deployed-dashboards.aspx
    • Marked as answer by Carmine001 Monday, May 11, 2009 4:10 PM
    Monday, May 11, 2009 4:10 PM

All replies

• Sounds like you might want to switch the orientation of the zone with the filters to vertical possibly instead of horizontal and maybe even split the zone horizontally so you will have two zones to setup your filters in that are side-by-side and keep the orientation setup to vertical.

Take a look at this posting for more informaiton on dashboard layouts and sizing - PerformancePoint Dashboard Sizing Explained

If you want to start modifying the styles of the items then you are going to need to explore some of the css settings - Working with the Monitoring CSS Files to Adjust Settings in Deployed Dashboards

You might want to install the IE Developer Toolbar so that you can determine what settings you want to modify in the css files that are being referenced - Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar
    Dan English's BI Blog
    Monday, April 27, 2009 8:35 PM
  • Thanks !!
    Monday, May 4, 2009 1:32 PM
  • I have modified the .pps-tree-label class width of the css file ParameterTree.css like explain on that post:

http://blogs.msdn.com/performancepoint/archive/2007/12/18/working-with-the-monitoring-css-files-to-adjust-settings-in-deployed-dashboards.aspx
    • Marked as answer by Carmine001 Monday, May 11, 2009 4:10 PM
    Monday, May 11, 2009 4:10 PM