none
FIM Reporting prereqs on System Centre RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Working through the environment prereqs for FIM Reporting.

Article http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj133863%28v=ws.10%29.aspx states:

• All pre-requisite hotfixes have been deployed to the System Center Service Manager Management Server and Data Warehouse components.

What it fails to mention, however, is what these 'pre-requisite hotfixes' are.

Could someone please list the required System Center Service Manager Management Server and Data Warehouse hotfixes for FIM Reporting to work.

thanks,

SK

Thursday, March 27, 2014 10:17 PM

Answers

• When installing SCSM, installer check for pre-requisites and, if some are not deployed, gives you time (and links) to do so. I don't remember names of them - but I am sure once you would run installer, you'd find them. I recall Authorization Manager hotfix and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1*.

One of the checks that the prerequisite checker performs is to look for the presence of the Authorization Manager hotfix (975332). The Authorization Manager Hotfix is included with Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1. If you are using Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1, you can safely ignore this warning. 

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

• Marked as answer by Shim Kwan Friday, March 28, 2014 8:21 PM
    Friday, March 28, 2014 6:59 AM

All replies

• When installing SCSM, installer check for pre-requisites and, if some are not deployed, gives you time (and links) to do so. I don't remember names of them - but I am sure once you would run installer, you'd find them. I recall Authorization Manager hotfix and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with SP1*.

One of the checks that the prerequisite checker performs is to look for the presence of the Authorization Manager hotfix (975332). The Authorization Manager Hotfix is included with Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1. If you are using Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1, you can safely ignore this warning. 

If you found my post helpful, please give it a Helpful vote. If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an Answer.

• Marked as answer by Shim Kwan Friday, March 28, 2014 8:21 PM
    Friday, March 28, 2014 6:59 AM
  • Thank you Dominik.
    Friday, March 28, 2014 8:21 PM