BDA ATSC Tuner Card Can't Connect to "Microsoft ATSC Network Provider" .. help please RRS feed

• Question

• I use Vista Home Premium, and I can't seem to get my AverMedia m780 card working with any 3rd party software.

Using graphedit, I cannot connect the BDA Network Provider: "Microsoft ATSC Network Provider" to the BDA source filter "AverMedia M780 PCIe BDA ATSC Tuner 2"
    Instead, it can only connect to the generic BDA network provider "Microsoft Network Provider".
    The same is true for a DVB-S card which cannot connect to "Microsoft DVBS Network Provider", but likewise, only the generic "Microsoft Network Provider".

This means that I can't use other software like MediaPortal or Meedio with these cards.

How can I fix this?

--
    Carl
    Saturday, June 7, 2008 7:58 PM

Answers

•  

Hi Carl,

This issue is more DirectShow Development related. Windows Vista Forum is focus on the Windows Vista issue, not the best resource to resolve this development issue. Thank you for your understanding.

I noticed you have posted the same thread on MSDN Forums. Hope they can help you.

Monday, June 9, 2008 10:05 AM