none
Opening full schedule from Project Site RRS feed

• Question

• Our team members complain that the view of the schedule shown on their project sites is too small.  I'd like to give them a quick way to open the full schedule in a window in view only mode w/o having to go back to Project Center, etc.  How can I do this?
    Walter
    Friday, May 20, 2011 3:17 PM

All replies

• Sorry - forgot to include that this is on PS2010.

Walter
    Friday, May 20, 2011 3:18 PM
  • Just want to clarify that your resources are looking at the schedule from a 'project site', as opposed to 'Project Center'?

Either ways, the only way I see of doing it is to create a new webpart page ( on project site), and add the Project Center /Project Details webpart to it, and add the link to your Project Site Homepage.

If you were talking about the Project Center on the PWA, then you could create some screen-estate by clicking the small 'black arrow' on the top of quick launch.. this hides the quick launch and creates more space..

And finally, you can adjust your project views so that the fields are not taking up space that is not needed..

Prasanna Adavi, PMP, MCTS Blog: http://thinkepm.blogspot.com
    • Marked as answer by wacNTN Friday, May 20, 2011 8:27 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by wacNTN Friday, May 20, 2011 8:27 PM
    Friday, May 20, 2011 5:00 PM
  • Great suggestions.  It's from the project site so I'll look at adding a webpart
    Walter
    Friday, May 20, 2011 8:27 PM
  • Now that I looked at it, I already have a Project Details webpart on the project site.  That's the grid that's too small.  I want to be able to quickly go from the project site to a full view of the shedule - even if its in PWA.  The extra kicker is that I want to mak this part of a standard site template so new projects will have this feature on their sites as well.

Walter
    Friday, May 20, 2011 8:33 PM