problem on facebook no picture RRS feed

• Question

• ok when i was use facebook last time and i try block 1 person on facebook and that all facebook loss my all picture by blocked picture and refuse unblock all picture i dont where is unblock and open my friend s picture on facebook i was accident by loss picture and facebook i was very depressing of no picture at all i dont what do i do
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:20 PM

Answers

• Hi deafuranustaz,

Does the issue occur in Internet Explorer (IE)? If not, the issue should be related to FireFox settings. Please refer to this Mozilla article: Resetting preferences

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

However, if the issue occurs in IE as well, please check the suggestions in this knowledge base (KB) article: Pictures are not displayed on Web sites in Internet Explorer

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Linda

• Marked as answer by Linda Yan Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:55 AM
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:12 AM

All replies

• sorry on firefox not ie that firefox facebook wont show picture of all my friends and me
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:24 PM
  • Hi deafuranustaz,

Does the issue occur in Internet Explorer (IE)? If not, the issue should be related to FireFox settings. Please refer to this Mozilla article: Resetting preferences

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

However, if the issue occurs in IE as well, please check the suggestions in this knowledge base (KB) article: Pictures are not displayed on Web sites in Internet Explorer

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Linda

• Marked as answer by Linda Yan Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:55 AM
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:12 AM