none
HOW CAN I EXCEL FACTORY RESET IN WINDOW 10 RRS feed

• Question

• SIR

I am

new user of laptop there are some problem with excel setting by my mistake now i want to back with factory setting kindly help me 

thanking you with regards

Saturday, January 27, 2018 7:02 AM

All replies

• hi Seeta247,

Go to program and features, select microsoft office, click on change and select repair.

Regards

Simon

Saturday, January 27, 2018 8:54 AM
  • Hi,

First please provide a detail settings you make mistakes.

Then if this problem is related to toolbars in Excel, I suggest you go to reset the XLB file in your computer. 

XLB is a setting file format created by Microsoft Excel. XLB files contain custom settings for the toolbars (or command bars). These settings can be edited or customized by selecting toolbar from the view options.

Please go to C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel, and rename Excelxx.xlb to Excelxx.xlb.old, restart Excel and check if it works fine for you.

You can also try the method of Simon, repair Office application:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/repair-an-office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b

Any updates please let me know, I'm glad to help and follow up your reply.

Regards,

Emi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 29, 2018 6:06 AM
  • Hi, 

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards,

Emi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 2, 2018 10:08 AM