Help - Need to debug Address List - GAL issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hallo everyone,

My Skype for Business (Win 10 (1809) and S4B 16.0) doesnt want to show more that 4 contacts (there should be at least 250 !!) and this happens only on One single Laptop.

Please Can anyone tell me in which way I can debug and resolve this situation (may be some doc about S4B and GAL interactio under 365 environment)

Thanx

aldo.domini@libero.it

Thursday, February 7, 2019 4:07 PM

Answers

• Hi,

>>> It only occurs to only one laptop…

I’d like to further confirm with you that if the issue disappears when the problematic user sign in with other devices?

If so, please make sure you have installed the latest version of SFB client, and then try to clear the SFB cache in that laptop to have a test, please follow these steps:

1.Sign out Skype for Business -> delete sign-in information -> exit SFB.         

2.Delete sip folder under: %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync.

3.Re-connect the internal network and check if this help you fix this issue.

If it still not work, please try to perform a clean boot to disable all non-Microsoft services for testing: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Calvin-Liu Monday, February 11, 2019 9:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by Trublesource Monday, February 11, 2019 9:49 AM
    Friday, February 8, 2019 2:19 AM