Connection KPIs to Analytic Chart RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I have a scorecard with 5 KPIs, let's call them A,B,C,D and E.

I want to connect the scorecard that shows each KPI value by a dimension Country.

When creating the chart I didn't know what value to place in the Bottom Axis since this should change depending on which KPI is selected. However I chose KPI A to test. But the chart values do not change when I select the different KPIs.

I've noticed that if I add a different dimension, say Product to further breakdown the A KPI in the scorecard, and then select the differnt Product names under A, the chart values change. But what I want to occur is for the actual KPI to change in the chart.

I thought maybe I would need to create 5 charts showing the Country breakdown for each of the 5 KPIs and use a Display Condition to show the correct chart when the KPI is selected but this doesn;t seem like the right approach and in any case I couldn't get the connection working: the same chart was disaplyed no matter which KPI was chosen.

Using PP 2010.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Daire

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 5:51 PM

Answers

• Thanks Rob.

I've submitted it on the Analytics forum but couldn't see how to remove this thread, being new to this forum.

Daire

• Marked as answer by DaireC Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:08 AM
    Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:08 AM

All replies