none
slo-learn RRS feed

• Question

• epson wf-2540 on many doc's print fills left hand columns only, not full page.

Not very computer or printer savvy yet

Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:42 AM

Answers

• slo-learn,

I don't see anything that relates to Microsoft Project, a project management application. That is the exclusive focus of this forum. If you ARE using Project, please tell us which version and whether it is updated with the latest service pack. Also please give us more details about your file (e.g. what view, any filters, grouping, etc.).

If you are not using Project, I suggest you delete this post and find a forum the deals with the application you are using (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.). You could also post to this forum: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/projectserver/en-US/home?forum=whatforum

Also, make sure you have the most current print driver for your Epson printer.

John

Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:29 AM

All replies

• slo-learn,

I don't see anything that relates to Microsoft Project, a project management application. That is the exclusive focus of this forum. If you ARE using Project, please tell us which version and whether it is updated with the latest service pack. Also please give us more details about your file (e.g. what view, any filters, grouping, etc.).

If you are not using Project, I suggest you delete this post and find a forum the deals with the application you are using (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.). You could also post to this forum: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/projectserver/en-US/home?forum=whatforum

Also, make sure you have the most current print driver for your Epson printer.

John

Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:29 AM
  • epson wf-2540 on many doc's print fills left hand columns only, not full page.

Not very computer or printer savvy yet

Epson WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One Printer videos

Not very search savvy for forums on the internet to assist you with either. Microsoft doesn't manufacture Epson printers.

La vida loca

Thursday, January 22, 2015 2:35 AM