Issue in installing windows xp sp3 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear team ,

When i am trying to install windows xp sp3 getting blue dump error code 0*0000008e and i am not able to install xp.

When i am booting this machine  normally also i m getting error in loading operating  system.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Rakesh Gera.

• Edited by RAKESH GERA Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:11 PM
    Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:10 PM

Answers

• See the info @ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315335 for "Stop error code 0x0000008e"

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Friday, August 16, 2013 10:24 AM

All replies

• See the info @ http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315335 for "Stop error code 0x0000008e"

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Friday, August 16, 2013 10:24 AM
  • As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as ‘Answered’ as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.

If the issue still persists and you want to return to this question, please reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up. You can also choose to unmark the answer as you wish.

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks!

Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Twitter Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, September 5, 2013 5:37 AM