none
Unable to login to company portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have user which cant login to company portal on a mobile phone. When user try to login he gets access deined error.

This user is setup same as me, I can access the intune but this user can't.

The only difference between his and my account is that extensionAttribute15 is not setup on my account but on his account it is extensionAttribute15=CmnExcludeFromDirSync

• Edited by lalaJee Friday, October 4, 2019 1:14 PM
    Friday, October 4, 2019 12:08 PM

All replies

• If user cannot login to Company Portal, we can narrow down this issue by two sides: user accounts and device.

For user accounts: Please help verify if the user accounts that login to Company Portal has added to Azure AD and Intune, also has been assigned correct licenses, include Azure AD and Intune licenses.

For device:

Can I know if the device has been enrolled to Intune? If you are signing into the Company Portal app for the first time, and your company or school is using Intune, you will be prompted to enroll your device in Intune. To enroll, follow the steps in enroll your iOS device in Intune. You can also sign in using another device.

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 7, 2019 3:15 AM
  • If user cannot login to Company Portal, we can narrow down this issue by two sides: user accounts and device.

For user accounts: Please help verify if the user accounts that login to Company Portal has added to Azure AD and Intune, also has been assigned correct licenses, include Azure AD and Intune licenses.

For device:

Can I know if the device has been enrolled to Intune? If you are signing into the Company Portal app for the first time, and your company or school is using Intune, you will be prompted to enroll your device in Intune. To enroll, follow the steps in enroll your iOS device in Intune. You can also sign in using another device.

Best regards,

Cici Wu

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

On Same device I can login but this effect user can't.

Myself and effect user have same license E3 + EMS

Myself and effect user existed in intune and office 365

• Edited by lalaJee Tuesday, October 8, 2019 2:22 PM
    Tuesday, October 8, 2019 10:01 AM
  • Can I know apart from license E3 + EMS, have you also assigned the affected user the Azure Active Directory Premium license? It is necessary for user to login to Company Portal.

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:45 AM
  • As you can see that user has all of the lincese it requires to login. Effect user and myself have same lincese and I can login to any device but this effect user cant login to any mobile device.

• Edited by lalaJee Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:54 AM
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 7:54 AM
  • We dont have any Conditional access policy.

Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:57 AM
  • Please understand that we have tried almost the possible solutions but still can’t help. Next step we may need to collect deeper logs or traces to analysis. It is better to create an online support ticket to handle this issue more effectively. Here is the online support link and hope it helpful.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/get-support#help-and-support-experience

Best regards,

Cici Wu

Friday, October 11, 2019 2:59 AM