Regarding web sites RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi friends,

I am Raja Sekhar and I am working as a Jr.System Administrator for SmartIMS India Ltd. From two days I am facing an issue that when I am opening my organizations website it is not openinng in a proper manner. The operating System was Windows Vista. It is happening only for one PC. In all the other PC's it was working fine.I tried every thing, as I checked with not only IE, but with Mozilla,Opera and all other browsers but in vain. Also I tried repairing the PC. Atlast I tried with the bypassthat.com, then it is working ,when we are bypassing the website. But I didn't get the permanent solution fo this. I am enclosing the excel sheet of the smartims.com and bypassed smartims.com(print screens).

So, kindly help me out in this issue.
    • Changed type Sean Zhu -Moderator Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:51 AM As this thread has been quiet for a while we will be changing the issue type to 'Comment'.
    Tuesday, February 10, 2009 7:45 AM

All replies

•  

Hi Raja, what do you mean "not opening in a proper manner"? Would you like to post the screenshot here? Do you mean this issue occur on every web browser?

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:16 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you fo the reply, I found thesolution. I renamed the website in the hosts file. C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Regards,
    Raja Sekhar.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:49 AM