Unable to receive missed Skype calls through Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• I was able to receive a missed calls notification in Outlook previously whenever I've been dialed. However, recently things are changes suddenly Outlook stops receiving my missed calls. So kindly help me out finding out the exact issue that affects disabling missed calls notification. in addition, kindly note that last received notification calls was in last Dec 2018. Afterward, I've never been receiving any further. 
    Saturday, June 8, 2019 3:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Yaser,

Do you know how many users have this problem?

Did you change anything on your side when it happened?

Besides the missed call notification, could you get other notification, such as IM history?

In my understanding, Lync Server generates a missed call notification by sending a SIP INFO message to Exchange server, which in turn performs a reverse number lookup of the caller and sends email to the callee with the missed call details.

I suggest first check the EWS status for your client, click “Ctrl” and right click the skype client icon, select “Configuration information”, check the “EWS information” to see if it is OK. Also check “EWS external URL” and “EWS internal URL” to see if the URLs are correct base on your Exchange environment.

In addition, try to recreate an Outlook profile, and always use the latest Skype for business client version.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:09 AM
    Monday, June 10, 2019 6:57 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, June 17, 2019 6:35 AM