none
Trandfort Services Erroe: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 | Deploy Windows server 2012 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 on Deploy Windows Server 2012 R2.

I have installed all prerequisites.

Now I face: Mailbox Role Transport Services

Error:
    The following error was generated when "$error.Clear();
        install-ExsetdataAtom -AtomName SMTP -DomainController $RoleDomainController

" was run: "An error occurred with error code '2147504141' and message 'This property can't be found in the cache.'.".

How Can I solve this Problem

Thanks

Ashraful

• Edited by Ashraful90 Sunday, July 21, 2019 11:27 AM
    Sunday, July 21, 2019 11:27 AM

All replies

• Could you please confirm if there is also event ID 1002 with the same error in Application log?

This error related mainly to an old Exchange server object still left in AD, you can use the ADSI edit to go to the following path

“CN=Servers,CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=EXCHANGE ORG,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=yourdomain,DC=com”

After remove the old records you can restart the Exchange installation.

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 22, 2019 7:30 AM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 26, 2019 9:43 AM