Windows 10 start menu no longer works RRS feed

• Question

• I've been running Windows 10 in dual boot with Windows 8 for some time.  I haven't used it for several days but today found I have somehow lost the start menu. Clicking on the start button does nothing.  I tried to do a SFC only to find that it will not run due to "resource protection could not perform requested operation".  I did a system restore but still did not get the start menu back.  I have Windows 10 working on another computer and thought if I knew what registry keys controlled the start menu I could export them into this Windows 10.  I hate to do a refresh as I have installed a lot of programs so  it would require a lot of work to get everything back working. Just to keep using it I installed Classic Shell which works but I would like to be able to use the native start button and start menu.  Would an inplace repair install fix this problem? Anyone have any ideas?
    Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:16 AM

Answers

• Hi glasskuter,

you may need turn on UAC, if you are built-in administrator, configure the following group policy first:

Enable the Group Policy: User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account.

1. Open Run, type secpol.msc, Press Enter.

2. Expand the following items by sequence:

Local Policies\Security Options

3. Find the policy and switch its status to Enabled.

4. Logoff built-in Administrator account and login again.

Sometimes other administrator user account may also encounter similar problem, we can try to use the command below to register APP components for test:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Regards,

Alex Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:53 AM
  • Assuming you are still using build 9926............

Your Start button is not working, but are the icons on the right side of the task bar working ?

If you click at the Notification icon, does it open ?

If yes, click All settings > click Update and Recovery > now click Check for updates > what does it show ?

A new build 10041 has been released today. If it is shown on the Updates, let it download and install. Build 10041 has fixed a few problems, one of which is the Start button problem.

Thursday, March 19, 2015 4:47 AM

All replies

• if your using Build 9926, that's a known problem. you have to install updates to fix start menu.

you can also create a new user account, then test the start menu in the new account.

Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:24 AM
  • GK

Sfc is broken in 9926 and the new 10041.  I would update to 10041 to see if it solves the problem with the start menu (I believe it was fixed)  To get the update change the settings to "fast" ring in update and recovery settings>advanced

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

Thursday, March 19, 2015 4:22 AM
  • Assuming you are still using build 9926............

Your Start button is not working, but are the icons on the right side of the task bar working ?

If you click at the Notification icon, does it open ?

If yes, click All settings > click Update and Recovery > now click Check for updates > what does it show ?

A new build 10041 has been released today. If it is shown on the Updates, let it download and install. Build 10041 has fixed a few problems, one of which is the Start button problem.

Thursday, March 19, 2015 4:47 AM
  • Hi glasskuter,

you may need turn on UAC, if you are built-in administrator, configure the following group policy first:

Enable the Group Policy: User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account.

1. Open Run, type secpol.msc, Press Enter.

2. Expand the following items by sequence:

Local Policies\Security Options

3. Find the policy and switch its status to Enabled.

4. Logoff built-in Administrator account and login again.

Sometimes other administrator user account may also encounter similar problem, we can try to use the command below to register APP components for test:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Regards,

Alex Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:53 AM
  •  I installed the new build which fixed my problem with the start menu. SFC still won't work. I've made an iso and am going to try to see if SFC will run from the command line using the iso. Thanks to you all for your suggestions.

Having the new build SFC should not find anything but I just want to know I can run SFC if I ever need to.

Monday, March 23, 2015 4:39 PM
  • same issue with build 10041 start menu does not open. Also if I get to settings as soon as I open it - it closes on me. If their is one big issue I hate with windows it is the file system. Too easy to corrupt it.
    • Edited by DS3449 Monday, March 23, 2015 9:14 PM
    Monday, March 23, 2015 9:12 PM
  • Hi all,

Do you try my suggestion to check the result?

If this issue persists after applying these steps, how about creating another account?

Regards,

Alex Zhao

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 6:55 AM
  • PS C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0> Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because
    resources it modifies are currently in use.
    error 0x80004004: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed
    Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy!App.
    NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] a967fe95-6fad-0000-55aa-68a9ad6fd001 in the Event
    Log or use the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID a967fe95-6fad-0000-55aa-68a9ad6fd001
    At line:1 char:28
    + ...  | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...
    +                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Ex
       ception
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageC
       ommand

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because
    error 0x80004004: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed
    Microsoft.Cortana_8wekyb3d8bbwe!CortanaUI.
    NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] a967fe95-6fad-0001-278a-68a9ad6fd001 in the Event
    Log or use the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID a967fe95-6fad-0001-278a-68a9ad6fd001
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Ex
       ception
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageC
       ommand

PS C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0>

Sincerely, YOUR_FRIENDLY_BLS_SERVICE_PROVIDER

Sunday, April 5, 2015 4:39 PM
  • what switch are u using with SFC?    (ie... SFC /Scannow) and you can fix component store corruption using DISM.exe

Like this. (for images of 7, 8, & 8.1 because those images are already available online on the MS update servers)

"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"

Or like this for with offline images. (images must be pre-extracted for use as reference comparisons) 

"DISM /Image:"F:\7_ZIP Extracted Wim Sources win10\1" /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"

(where "F:\7_ZIP Extracted Wim Sources win10" is the the drive letter and file location of the extracted image, & "\1" is the version you wish to compare to. ie... \1= "professional"  and so on..

for win10 only one version is included in the authentic windows insider ISO.

THIS JUST IN, DISM IS WORKING NOW. Microsoft has provided an image on their update servers that allows for online image cleanup now!   ;)

Sunday, April 5, 2015 4:52 PM
  • PS C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0> Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] a967fe95-6fad-0000-55aa-68a9ad6fd001 in the Event
    Log or use the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID a967fe95-6fad-0000-55aa-68a9ad6fd001
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (C:\Windows\Syst...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Ex
       ception
       ommand

Microsoft.Cortana_8wekyb3d8bbwe!CortanaUI.
    NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] a967fe95-6fad-0001-278a-68a9ad6fd001 in the Event
    Log or use the command line Get-AppxLog -ActivityID a967fe95-6fad-0001-278a-68a9ad6fd001
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Ex
       ception
       ommand

PS C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0>

Start menu works in other accounts but Cortana dose not.

Sunday, April 5, 2015 4:58 PM

That should be easily arranged.  And at the same time you could make use of the workaround that W8.1 users would probably try in this circumstance:   Restart explorer.exe using Task Manager.

If necessary you could instead keep explorer.exe stopped while you do your repair procedure.  E.g. start the elevated PowerShell.  Kill explorer.exe.  Do the fix.  Switch to Task Manager to start explorer.exe -- unless you know how to start it from an elevated PowerShell without explorer.exe becoming elevated too.  That would be useful to know.  TBD.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Sunday, April 5, 2015 6:41 PM
  • Found this in feedback app....

1. Create new local account.
    2. Log out of your own Microsoft account and login to the local account.
    3. Change the local account type to "Administrator" and delete the existing Microsoft account.
    4. Convert the new local account into Microsoft account by entering credentials.

I'm about to try this.. !!

BUT I changed it to this ****()()()

2. Change the local account type to "Administrator".
    3. Log out of your own Microsoft account and login to the local account.
    4. Delete the existing Microsoft account.
    5. Convert the new local account into Microsoft account by entering credentials.

I will... Post back here with my results.

But first here's some background info....

This should be far easier then copying all my "userdata" from my current user profile. However this will accomplish nearly the exact same thing..

I do have a few suggestions for ALL users in general and especially users that plan to migrate to a new user account and wish to retain their data....!

PS....it should be noted that this option will only be easier for me because I do not store things in the default locations, (I use the locations tab on the properties menu for each folder location) (ie... go to "This PC" right click downloads folder and select location tab and then select move button, select a folder location outside of your "user" folder, like "C:\Downloads", or even better still, use a different SSD or data disk, like this "D:\Downloads" then your files even survive reinstalls and clean installs, If security is an issue I'm sure bitlocker can encrypt the D drive for you....

One last thing.. MS made us this extra handy little feature that asks if you want to move the files in the current or default location directory to the location that your setting up... SWEET... so changing things this way is EASY PEESY... OH and yes it works for all the other folders too... like "MUSIC, PICTURES, & VIDEOS". Do this first, then follow the below instructions, and then reconnect to these folders again after the new account is in place.

2. Change the local account type to "Administrator".
    3. Log out of your own Microsoft account and login to the local account.
    4. Delete the existing Microsoft account.
    5. Convert the new local account into Microsoft account by entering credentials.

Sunday, April 5, 2015 6:41 PM
  • Well all went well,,, Success...

CORTANA started working again on its own after the above steps, I suspect she was just caching herself the first time I tried her.

I switched back to fast ring and after installing build 10049 and allowing the system to hibernate (Zero Power method via intel rapid start partition) it seems once again I've lost my start menu.

right click menu still works but no modern UI again.

will post back with updates

Sunday, April 5, 2015 7:24 PM
  • Thanks for this suggestion.

I created a new local Admin user then associate the new local user with my MSFT credentials and my Start Apps came back.

Still I have to test the Powershell fix to get the Calendar & Mail to work - TBC. 

Tuesday, April 7, 2015 7:52 PM
  • Thanks to Alex for posting the PoSH one-liner to reinstall Modern apps.

Figured, you don't need to log-off/log-in after enabling the User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account security policy. Change the setting to Enabled, press WindowsKey+R and type gpupdate then press ENTER. Afterwards, reset the store cache.

I'd add that you might want to reset Windows Store cache after having Modern apps reinstalled. You can do that by running the following command in the PowerShell console:

WSReset

Eventually, you do not need to run PoSH console elevated to run these commands.

Well this is the world we live in And these are the hands we're given...

Wednesday, April 8, 2015 1:08 PM
  • I have been fighting this for a while.  It has something to do with the search box and its interplay with start button.  Even with turning the search box off, it reappears the first time the start button is pressed and start button fails to open menu...?
    Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:59 PM
  • Even with turning the search box off, it reappears the first time the start button is pressed and start button fails to open menu...?

The search box on the Start Menu is apparently always going to be there.  I guess they are feeling burned by all the negative reaction to the idea of just typing to get stuff matched--even though that is a Windows feature which has been around long before W8.  And it does get rendered first.  So my guess would be that your symptom has something to do with your video system support.  See if turning on Software rendering instead of GPU rendering changes your symptom?  Via Internet Options, Advanced tab.

Alternatively, you could try doing something as if you were seeing the Start Menu without actually seeing it.  E.g. activate Narrator (Win-Enter) and use your keyboard to see what happens and what it says.  However, a problem with that idea is that currently navigation on the Start Menu even when it is pinned is goofy.  E.g. Tab may take you one place but then Backtab may not bring you back.  Ditto with Cursor keys.  Typing letters takes us nowhere.  BTW pressing Caps Lock Esc exits Narrator.

Did I mention in this thread about CursorUp, Spacebar?  No.  That would be something to try.  E.g. assume that you are getting keyboard focus in your Search bar and press CursorUp.  Then you may see the All Apps button outlined.  Press Spacebar.  Then you may see the All Apps view of the Start Menu or Narrator may tell you that that is what you should be seeing.  Etc.

Heh.  I just made my Search box disappear.  It had to prove me wrong.  I clicked on the Restore Start Menu button (aka Contract Start Screen button) and the Search box disappeared.  But now I cannot reproduce that result.  Quirks abound. 

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 8:14 PM
  • I am having this same issue. The start menu work on every other account, but not mine. I may just wait for the next build and hope that the issues is resolved. Either that or recreate my profile, which I really don't want to do.
    Tuesday, April 14, 2015 8:31 PM
  • Just to elaborate more. I have already tried rebooting several times, restarting explorer (sometimes I have two instanced of "windows explorer" is this common in windows 10?), restarting with no keyboard attached, unlinking my windows account, clicking furiously, changing to tablet mode, changing settings for the taskbar, and a lot of other things.

What happens is the seachbar comes up like it normal would when you select start, but the start menu never opens, and the search bar will stay (overlapping icons) even if you click away. The only way to remove it, is to kill the search application in the task manager.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 8:45 PM
  • Rebuilding my windows profile worked... It was just a pain in the ass.
    Wednesday, April 15, 2015 8:16 PM
  • Even with turning the search box off, it reappears the first time the start button is pressed and start button fails to open menu...?

The search box on the Start Menu is apparently always going to be there.  I guess they are feeling burned by all the negative reaction to the idea of just typing to get stuff matched--even though that is a Windows feature which has been around long before W8.  And it does get rendered first.  So my guess would be that your symptom has something to do with your video system support.  See if turning on Software rendering instead of GPU rendering changes your symptom?  Via Internet Options, Advanced tab.

Alternatively, you could try doing something as if you were seeing the Start Menu without actually seeing it.  E.g. activate Narrator (Win-Enter) and use your keyboard to see what happens and what it says.  However, a problem with that idea is that currently navigation on the Start Menu even when it is pinned is goofy.  E.g. Tab may take you one place but then Backtab may not bring you back.  Ditto with Cursor keys.  Typing letters takes us nowhere.  BTW pressing Caps Lock Esc exits Narrator.

Did I mention in this thread about CursorUp, Spacebar?  No.  That would be something to try.  E.g. assume that you are getting keyboard focus in your Search bar and press CursorUp.  Then you may see the All Apps button outlined.  Press Spacebar.  Then you may see the All Apps view of the Start Menu or Narrator may tell you that that is what you should be seeing.  Etc.

Heh.  I just made my Search box disappear.  It had to prove me wrong.  I clicked on the Restore Start Menu button (aka Contract Start Screen button) and the Search box disappeared.  But now I cannot reproduce that result.  Quirks abound. 

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Thanks Robert,

None of the above helped, but it is definitely an issue around the search box.

[Imagine a picture here showing my screenshot of the task bar and start button.  It would show the Task Bar expanded to three rows, with TWO Search Boxes.  One on the bottom row and one on the second row, next to the start button.  -->You cannot see this, because they have not verified my account yet and I cannot post images. Thanks]

You can see when I expand the task bar that there is two search bars!  The one on top is the one I can turn on and off by right clicking, but the one on bottom never goes away.  When you click on start menu, the cursor goes into this search box and the start menu does not open.

When the task bar is one row high, the 'bad' search box, sits on top of the 'good' one.  When search is turned off, it covers up the other pinned items.

I have disabled Cortana, turned off search box, everything I can think of.

I cannot find anything in task manager that would turn it off.

Thanks for any help.

Thursday, April 16, 2015 2:36 PM
  • TWO Search Boxes.  One on the bottom row and one on the second row, next to the start button.

That would be even more reason to suspect your video system.  Did you try using the Software rendering override? 

have disabled Cortana, turned off search box

Using doubleclick on a word in the Search box idea?  Or is your Settings dialog working for you for that?

cannot find anything in task manager that would turn it off.

That would be even more reason to suspect your video system.  Did you try using the Software rendering override? 

Well, supposedly it is searchui.  And this PowerShell pipeline makes it go away temporarily but something starts it again

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-Process searchui | Stop-Process -Force

BTW I noticed the same quirk with explorer.  Doing that with it turned out to be equivalent to a right-click Restart with Task Manager.  I was expecting it to be stopped and stay stopped.

So, I think the real problem is related to the one we are discussing here:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/828b7ff6-e027-4d59-8a8b-b63d3e3c5278/anyone-know-how-to-keep-searchuiexe-from-starting?forum=WinPreview2014General#e1349cb2-1528-4de5-87cf-2f580001b9c4 

Know any PowerShell debugging techniques?   <eg>

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Thursday, April 16, 2015 4:12 PM
  • I don't think it has anything to do with search guys. The search works fine. When you hit start, even without this issue, it shows a search bar on the taskbar. What is happening is the rest of the start menu does not open, and that causes the search bar to stay over everything.
    Thursday, April 16, 2015 7:47 PM
  • I also do not see it having anything to do with video cards or video drivers, as it happens only on one account.
    Thursday, April 16, 2015 7:50 PM
  • TWO Search Boxes.  One on the bottom row and one on the second row, next to the start button.

Using doubleclick on a word in the Search box idea?  Or is your Settings dialog working for you for that?

Yes I have already went to Software Rendering.  No change.

Yes I have full access it the Settings dialog in the search box.

I can force close SearchUI but when I hit start button it restarts.

Playing with a secondary computer I see now that 'second' search box is part of the Start Menu screen that opens.  They are different colors.  So it looks like the search box opens but the rest of the menu does not open and then it gets stuck...   If I 'Auto Hide' task bar, the Second Search Box stays on screen, and it is also the one that works as a search box. I guess it may be a start menu issues after all?

I went through the link you have, plus a couple in that thread, but did not get anything that helped.

Thanks again

• Edited by GBG Dex Thursday, April 16, 2015 7:57 PM
    Thursday, April 16, 2015 7:54 PM
  • So I did the whole: Make Local Acct, Promote to Admin, Delete old Acct, re-link to Microsoft acct.

and I now have a functioning start menu...  Still do not know what the issue was.

Thank you for all the inputs.

Dex

Thursday, April 16, 2015 8:22 PM
  • Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

I can't run any modern applications, nor can I see the start menu on 10061. When I run this command I get

[[

PS C:\Windows> Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMod
    e -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppXPackage : The database disk image is malformed
    The database disk image is malformed
    At line:1 char:1
    + Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -R ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Get-AppxPackage], Exception
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Exception,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageM
       anager.Commands.GetAppxPackageCommand

]]

Friday, April 24, 2015 8:23 AM
  • Still do not know what the issue was.

I have had dramatic evidence that it can be that what we are shown on the screen is not what we are supposed to be seeing.  In this case using Narrator as a diagnostic and workaround can help.

C.f.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_desktop/start-menu-and-modern-ui-apps-do-not-work-at-all/f1544829-4328-45e3-818d-e97f747f7297?page=2&msgId=1b9bc925-fefc-4c2a-8c66-3c4c9f9e8800

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Friday, April 24, 2015 3:11 PM
  • Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

I can't run any modern applications, nor can I see the start menu on 10061. When I run this command I get

[[

PS C:\Windows> Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMod
    e -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Get-AppXPackage : The database disk image is malformed
    The database disk image is malformed
    At line:1 char:1
    + Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -R ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Get-AppxPackage], Exception
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Exception,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageM
       anager.Commands.GetAppxPackageCommand

]]

Sadly,(sort of) I can no longer reproduce the original issue. The Start Menu miraculously began working for me after the latest update to build 10061. I might suggest using desktop apps and installing "ClassicShell" for a start menu until you find a successful solution.

Monday, April 27, 2015 12:32 AM
  • Sadly for me, installing 10061 degraded my mostly working Start Menu.

Before 10061...

• I could start desktop apps from the start menu. 
    • I could not start many modern apps from the start menu. At least Mail and Calendar didn't start.
    • I could not find an app to run from the Search textbox.

Now with 10061...

• I cannot start desktop apps from the start menu, either the pinned apps, or from the All Apps section.
    • I seem to be able to start the modern apps.
    • The search window can now be used to find apps. This would have been good enough for me if all my apps were installed instead of just links to exe files that I manually created.

Note that my start menu functionality seems to have completely inverted. What used to work, no longer does. And what did not work, now works.

Just to learn more, I found the following...

• I can start a program by navigating to the executable file in the file manager and double clicking on it.
    • I can create a usable shortcut to an executable file on the desktop and run it that way. 

So the problem seems to be localized to the start menu itself.

.pat

Monday, April 27, 2015 12:52 AM
  • Now with 10061...

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/04/22/windows-10-technical-preview-build-10061-now-available/

<quote>
    We know this one will be a bit painful but there is a bug with this build in which Win32 (desktop) apps won’t launch from the Start menu. The workaround is to use search to find and launch these apps and pin them to your taskbar for quick access.

</quote>

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

Monday, April 27, 2015 5:33 AM
  • Guys, I had the same issue with updating tom 10061 to 10074. None of my apps on the Start Menu including Cortana would work..... under my DOMAIN account.

What I did to fix it was to log into the local administrator account.

Go into control panel > users > manager users - then remove my domain profile.

Apply and OK. Go back in (no reboot necessary), add your domain account again, Apply/OK.

Sign out of local admin, sign into domain account.......bingo!

Start menu, apps, and notifications now work. not sure for how long, but they are working.

oh, havent tried a reboot yet, so not sure if it may break afterwards.

Friday, May 1, 2015 2:55 PM