ball dll missing file RRS feed

• Question

• I have windows 10. somehow it has got a ball dll file missing and message appears only at start that virtual ball dll file is missing. . .etc

I keep my laptop updated and have sent windows archived problems for solutions many a times but I don't know if bill gates is geeting it or not, the missing file is not being recovered or re installed by any update, Please help me.

Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:02 AM

Answers

• To enable us to help you better, you need to provide as many details as you can about the problem you are experiencing.

If you design your question effectively, you can get good information from people who are knowledgeable about the topic and who are happy to help you.

Prepare your question. Think it through. Hasty-sounding questions get hasty answers, or none at all.

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Asking an effective question will get you help faster read how here

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:27 AM
  • Hi,

To assist you with problem, we need to know more detailed information, the complete error message can be helpful to diagnose issue.

For current condition, I suggest to use DISM command to repair system image at first.

Repair a Windows Image

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh824869.aspx

Then, from my experience, ball dll file seems to be related to DirectX, try to download the latest DirectX 9/11 to see if can fix problem.

Regards

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, July 15, 2016 5:58 AM

All replies

• To enable us to help you better, you need to provide as many details as you can about the problem you are experiencing.

If you design your question effectively, you can get good information from people who are knowledgeable about the topic and who are happy to help you.

Prepare your question. Think it through. Hasty-sounding questions get hasty answers, or none at all.

What troubleshooting have you done so far?

Asking an effective question will get you help faster read how here

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:27 AM
  • Hi,

To assist you with problem, we need to know more detailed information, the complete error message can be helpful to diagnose issue.

For current condition, I suggest to use DISM command to repair system image at first.

Repair a Windows Image

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh824869.aspx

Then, from my experience, ball dll file seems to be related to DirectX, try to download the latest DirectX 9/11 to see if can fix problem.

Regards

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, July 15, 2016 5:58 AM