Occurrence of Meeting series opens as an appointment RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Although I have created the series as a meeting, when I open an occurrence it opens as appointment. Due that reason I am not able to send the cancellation notice for the occurrence to the people. It does not happen all the times. Is there anything to check for me? 

Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:47 AM

All replies

• Hi IDEPREM,

>> It does not happen all the times. 

Have you noticed if there is anything in common on the problematic meeting series?
    Does this issue affect other users in the same environment?

If you are using an Exchange account, please have a check in OWA to see if the single occurrence can be cancelled as expected.

Besides, it is suggested to test in safe mode(Press Win+R, type "outlook /safe", press Enter.)and see if the issue can be stopped.

Any findings, feel free to post back.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, November 23, 2018 7:05 AM
  • Hi IDEPREM,

Any update on the issue?

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:55 AM