none
Cant create enterprise calendars in project online RRS feed

• Question

• i have problems with the creation of calendars in project online.  If try to create a new calendar inside PWA nothing happen, have project professional 2016 installed in the machine.  If try to create calendars inside project professional connect to project online, the buttons are disable Create and create enterprise calendars.  I have project professional 64 bits in windows 10 64 bits also.

Anyone have similar behaivor?

Thanks for any info

Juan Alvarado

Juan Alvarado - MVP SQL SERVER

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:01 PM

All replies

• Presumably you are an administrator of your Project Online system?

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | P2O

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:52 PM
  • Yes sir .. i try with my user that is a project administrator and the office 365 admin also .. 

Juan Alvarado - MVP SQL SERVER

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:06 PM
  • Just tried and cannot create a new calendar from Project (but had to do exactly this earlier this year and it worked) , but could edit one from PWA - but ensure pop-ups are allowed on the browser. Also, from bitter experience, this is sometimes better initiated from either iexplorer, Edge, google, safari or firefox. I've also previously ensured I've been logged in and had MS Project connected to the correct tenant.  If you use multiple O365 accounts, then cleaning up the windows credentials can also help. http://www.applepark.co.uk/issues-with-multiple-project-server-accounts/

Let us know how you get on.

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | P2O

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:25 PM