none
FAILURE ( 5640 ): FALSE: Verify File: \\SERVER\DeploymentShare\Operating Systems\Image 11-13-2014.wim\image.wim ERROR RRS feed

• Question

• Guys,

I need help with this error please. I have a WDS in building 13 and another 1 in building 31; Both servers have MDT 2013. At some point, both deployment shares were linked via MDT but I deleted that few days to solve some deployment share corruption in building 31 WDS.

Presently I have 2 32bit images (my 64bit images work fine) giving me the following MDT error in BUILDING 13 during the image deployment:

FAILURE ( 5640 ): FALSE: Verify File: \\BUILDING 31 SERVER\DeploymentShare\Operating Systems\Image 11-13-2014.wim\image.wim

Litetouch deployment failed, Return Code = -2147467259 0x80004005

Failed to run the action: Install Operating System.

Unknown error (Error:00001608; Source: Unknown)

The Execution of the group (Install) has failed and the execution has been aborted. An action failed....

Please note, BUILDING 13 deployment share is not linked to BUILDING 31 deployment share. I don't understand why this error is pointing to BUILDING 31 deployment share. \\BUILDING 31 SERVER\DeploymentShare\Operating Systems\Image 11-13-2014.wim\image.wim  has been removed. I need the task sequence to point to \\BUILDING 13 SERVER\DeploymentShare\Operating Systems\Image 11-13-2014.wim. BUILDING 13 deployment Share task sequences are pointing to \\BUILDING 13 SERVER\DeploymentShare as well as my CustomSettings.ini and Bootstrap.ini 

1. I have diskpart and cleaned the disc, no luck.

2. I have checked the Install action for both images task sequences and even verified each action on both tasks and cant find any error.

3. I have re-generated the boot images and retyped \\BUILDING 13 SERVER\DeploymentShare on its CustomSettings.ini and Bootstrap.ini 

4. I am in the process of copying Image 11-13-2014.wim back to \\BUILDING 31 SERVER\DeploymentShare\Operating Systems BUT again I don't understand why these task sequences are pointing to building 31. If this step doesn't work, I will restore both images from a backup and re-added them to building 13 MDT. But I don't think these steps are the solution.I am out of ideas here...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 9:24 PM

Answers

• I disabled McAfee AV, moved images boot files to a different location, regenerate boot images files in MDT, update deployment share, re-add boot files to WDS & refresh WDS. This works for me.
    • Marked as answer by Bobby N Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:41 PM
    Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:41 PM