none
Project 2013 - Text Box Bug RRS feed

• Question

• numbers at the beginning of the texts in the text box show at the end of the line when printing ( even in print preview)
    Wednesday, May 8, 2013 12:46 AM

Answers

• Hi Reza,

As you can see below, Nenad can repro and I have received confirmation from Microsoft that it has been logged as a bug.  The best I can recommend is if you have a premier support contract, you can use that to request a hot fix.  Otherwise, you'll need to wait until the fix is released in a cumulative update or other hot fix.

Julie

• Marked as answer by Reza Sabet Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:23 AM
    Monday, May 13, 2013 8:18 PM

All replies

• Reza,

Have you installed the April 2013 cumulative update to project 2013?

See:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2768336

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 1:18 PM
  • Julie,

I have tried installing the update how ever i get this error, i have tried kb2768336 with similar results

Monday, May 13, 2013 3:30 AM
  • Hi Reza,

Sorry - I'm now back to where I could run a quick test - and I see the same thing - even with the April update installed.  There did not seem to be anything (adding more space before, wrapping text) I could do to make the number I typed at the beginning of the text box appear correctly.

It does work correctly in Project 2010.  I'll post through internal channels and see if anyone else can reproduce.

I'll keep you posted.

Monday, May 13, 2013 1:40 PM
  • I can reproduce that, even with one hand, because my right hand is broken :-)
    Monday, May 13, 2013 1:55 PM
  • Hi Reza,

As you can see below, Nenad can repro and I have received confirmation from Microsoft that it has been logged as a bug.  The best I can recommend is if you have a premier support contract, you can use that to request a hot fix.  Otherwise, you'll need to wait until the fix is released in a cumulative update or other hot fix.

Julie

• Marked as answer by Reza Sabet Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:23 AM
    Monday, May 13, 2013 8:18 PM