none
TLS 1.0 How to disabled RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

We are using windows server 2012R2 with AD and we have more than 1500PC's with Windows 10  Version are  1709 all pc are member of domain and   we would like to disable the TLS 1.0 from the all clients machines via GPO from our AD how can i do it ?

Advance Thanks

Subash.T

Saturday, June 23, 2018 5:46 AM

All replies

• I am not sure whether you can do this usig GPO ,you can create a script and try to deploy it .And for this change you must restart the systems
    Monday, June 25, 2018 4:47 AM
  • Hello,
    We can disable TLS 1.0 through group policy...

Computer Configuration-->Admin Templates-->Windows Components-->Internet Explorer-->Advance Page...Highlight "Advance Page" and on the settings look for "Turn off encryption support"-->Enable and select the combination you want...I will also recommend you to disable SSL 3.0 along with TLS 1.0

DevT-MCT

Monday, June 25, 2018 4:58 AM
  • Hi,

You could configure advanced settings in the IE Properties via GPO.

Best Regards,
    Frank

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, June 25, 2018 5:28 AM
  • Dear Frank...I think Mr.Subash.T wants to disable TLS 1.0 on computer account and not user account.

DevT-MCT

Monday, June 25, 2018 6:31 AM
  • Hi,

Just check the situation about your issue.

Best Regards,
    Frank

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:17 AM
  • Hi Dev T,

Thanks for your support and reminder.

Best Regards,
    Frank

Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:18 AM