none
Same description in all search results RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using Sharepoint2010 and today I found a issue in one of our sites. In that site Page library has been added to search, but all the pages of that library shows same search description. (Shown below). I'm not sure where it comes from. We only have a managed metadata list column with these "ST-In-Store Feature Price Program" & "SH-In-Store-Feature-Price-Programvalues. Other than that we never used that values in any other section. This happens in only one site. All other site works fine. Can someone please help me to find out the problem here?

Thilangani

• Edited by Thilangi Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:39 AM
    Tuesday, December 3, 2019 10:40 AM

All replies

• Hi Thilangani,

Search Results Web Part uses display templates that specify that the values from the managed properties ContentSummaryOWSMTXT. It displays behind the result links.

Have you ever customize the display template? Whether these pages have the same value of managed metadata list column in the Site pages library?

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 9:33 AM