Mirroring External Resources RRS feed

• Question

•  

Good afternoon,

how to mirroring external Internet resources on internal server moss 2007?

There is for example such code:

<style type='text/css'>
    .gmtbl {background-color: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #18b8f9;}
    .gmtdttl {font-size: 110%; font-weight: bold;color: #ffffff; text-align:center; background-color: #18b8f9;}
    .gmtdtext {font-size: 100%; font-weight: normal; color: #000000;text-align:center;
    </style>
    <table border=0 width=180><tr><td><script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript' src='http://informer.gismeteo.ua/html/informer.php?codepg=windows-1251&index=34519%C4%EE%ED%E5%F6%EA"&par=4&lang=&vieinf=bg&p=1&w=1&tblstl=gmtbl&tdttlstl=gmtdttl&tdtext=gmtdtext'></script></td></tr></table>

but at opening by local unit, required authorization on proxy server, for viewing these contents is required. Whether probably to extend pages from the Internet and publish on a local server on behalf of moss server. As if this site is not in the Internet, and locate at local network.

thanks

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 6:57 AM

All replies

• This text is hard to understand

" but at opening by local unit, required authorization on proxy server, for viewing these contents is required. Whether probably to extend pages from the Internet and publish on a local server on behalf of moss server. As if this site is not in the Internet, and locate at local network."

Can you get someone to help you with the English and re-post a revised version ?
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 8:23 AM
  • I am sorry

Problem arises when user open page with that html code. For viewing  that page by user, required
    authorization on proxy server, and necessary to have internet connection.

Can moss 2007 publish internet pages or sites, creating Illusion that external site locate locally?
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 8:56 AM
  •  I hope was expressed clearly  :)
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 12:28 PM
  •  
    Please help me :)
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008 5:53 AM