I still can't get past ''ordinal 423 can't be located ...."Oct.13'' RRS feed

• Question

• After creating a restore point I used the program called Decpapifier to deleted some programs. I was then asked to ''restart''! Then on restart  ''Welcome'' comes up immediately followed by    '' Explorer. EXE -the ordinal 423 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll.''  ''Ok''    Then when I hit  ''OK''  the windows wall paper screen comes up and I can't get out of this screen unless I go to task manager and go to google chrome under new task....browse... Desktop! If I try... ANY..task...it comes up as ....Task Manager -ordinal 423 not found . I can't get to anything except my aol home page .Once I'm there any site I previously visited I can get including google search.I can download but they don,t open and I get the same response ordinal423 not found when I try to find the file .If you can help please email me at jackoliva@aol.com or better email me a telephone number and I will call you A.S.A.P.

Jack Oliva
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:21 PM

All replies

• Decpapifier is a third party software. this is the second time i have seen the issue with Decpapifier. try system restore and restore to a point when system was working fine.

sysetm restore info : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306084

Regards, h9ck3r.
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:48 PM