Incoming Skype Response Group calls display WorkFlow Name RRS feed

• Question

• I set up a Skype Response Group with four queues, An agent is part of two different groups with Attendant Routing method. Whenever an incoming call comes through the workflow it only displays workflow name and not the Queue or Group name. So the agent could not distinguish between the calls.

Is it possible to change this? If I change the routing method will it display the group name?

• Edited by Gingka Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:25 PM
    Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:24 PM

Answers

• Hi Gingka,

To overcome this you can create one new response group and one new queue for each of the four choices of the workflow, after this you set each original queue of the workflow to overflow to the new response groups. Now the calls will be displayed correctly.

I hope it was clear.

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:33 PM

All replies

• Hi Gingka,

To overcome this you can create one new response group and one new queue for each of the four choices of the workflow, after this you set each original queue of the workflow to overflow to the new response groups. Now the calls will be displayed correctly.

I hope it was clear.

Regards

Simon

If you find that my post has answered your question, please mark it as the answer. If you find my post to be helpful in anyway, please click vote as helpful. Regards Simon Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 11:33 PM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 9, 2018 9:31 AM
  • Good workaround. I created a new queue and overflowed the old one.  Thanks for the help Leon-Lu
    • Edited by Gingka Friday, February 9, 2018 6:37 PM
    Friday, February 9, 2018 6:37 PM
  • You are welcome

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:11 AM