Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Test Controller RRS feed

• Question

• I installed the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Test Controller on my local box and 2 Test Agents on 2 test boxes (using the same installer).

When I run automated tests from a Test Project, only one of the test agents will run at a time.

I created a Remote.testsettings file and enabled remote execution. Both test agents are recognized in the Test Settings > Roles pane, but only one test agent will execute during a test run.

If I shutdown the first test agent, the tests will execute against the second agent.

They will not both run at the same time.

We need to find out why all the test agents will not run simultaneously.

Thanks.

Henry Kwan

Friday, September 23, 2011 10:03 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to the problem description, this issue is related to Microsoft Visual Studio. For Visual Studio issue, the best resource is Visual Studio forum.

Based on the current situation, you’d better submit a new question to Visual Studio forum for further assistance. In this way, your issue can be resolved effectively.

Visual Studio

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/visualstudio

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, September 23, 2011 11:15 PM