locked
Free Busy RRS feed

  • Question

  •  

    I can't see my Free Busy in my Organization.    I have two AD Sites.  

    Everyone in AD Site 2, can see Free Busy in AD Site 1.  but, not AD Site 2

    AD Site 1 ,  can’t see anyone.

    Ad Site 1,  CAS 2007  

            AutoDiscover:  Auth = Anon, Basic, Windows    Redirect:  /owa

            EWS:  Auth = Windows

    AD Site 2, CAS 2007 / CAS 2010

           2007:

            AutoDiscover:  Auth = Basic, Windows   

            EWS:  Auth = Windows

           2010:

            AutoDiscover:  Auth = Anon,Basic, Windows   

            EWS:  Auth = basic, Windows

    Thank you.

    ****  All users can see Free Busy in OWA.


    Monday, February 27, 2012 8:52 PM

Answers

All replies

  • client versions include SP level

    Exch SP level for each server/version??


    Sukh

    Monday, February 27, 2012 9:44 PM
  • thank you for your reply:

    both 2007  ver 8.3 build 83.6

    2010 ver 14.1 build 218.15

    I attempt to move all webservices to the 2010, and it failed.

    Placing everything back on the 2007 CAS Internet Facing site (AD Site1),  everything works, except for Free\Busy.

    thank you

    Monday, February 27, 2012 11:27 PM
  • client versions include SP level?


    Sukh

    Monday, February 27, 2012 11:34 PM
  • the Outlook Client Versions is Outlook 2007 ver 12, SP 2
    Monday, February 27, 2012 11:47 PM
  • Can you run the Exch BPA and check for any errors?

    Also, as a simple test, create 2 new users at each site and check the results?

    What do you see?  hashes?

    Can you follow this - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb397225(v=exchg.80).aspx

    Sukh


    • Edited by Sukh828 Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:00 AM
    • Marked as answer by Semperfi4000 Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:51 PM
    Monday, February 27, 2012 11:59 PM
  • I think I found the issue. 

    Proxy request CrossSite from Requester:S-1-5-21-3748380571-1685127485-3479259990-10054 to https://name.conosoto.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx failed. Caller SIDs: S-1-5-21-3748380571-1685127485-3479259990-10054..  when it should be  name.domain.local  

    I an unclear how to change this..

    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:49 AM
  • ok, part of it now fixed,  AD Site 2 can see everyone..   AD Site 1, is unable to see anyone.
    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:16 AM
  • on site 1, 2007,  I am getting a 403 ,  for  2007 Site 2  name.doman.local
    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:19 AM
  • 403 seems to be realted to authentication

    Can you do the test from the previous link and post


    Sukh

    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:23 AM
  •  Yea, I get the following from AD Site 1.  AD Site 2 looks good.

    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:46 AM
  • I'm getting a 1013 bad request, on CAS 2007 in AD-Site 1
    I recreated the autodiscover VD and it still give me the 1013 error
    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 4:06 AM
  • Hello,

    From the result, these errors may be related to certificate, authentication and DNS resolution.

     =================================================================================

    1. Please check the SSL setting in the EWS and autodiscover of IIS virtual directory. Whether Require SSL check box is selected and Client certificate is ignored or not. Anonymous authentication should be disabled on autodiscover virtual directory.
    2. Please check your certificate name.
    3. Please check if there exists autodiscover A record in DNS or SRV record.

    Best Regards,

    Lisa

    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:09 AM
  • Can you see if you have SSL enabled or not on the VDIR, by default should.

    Sukh

    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:08 AM
  •  yes,  SSL is enabled.   And on Autodiscover VD , I had to turn on Anon auth, or I get prompt for creds.
    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 12:59 PM
  • Can you post/compare your Internal/external URL for autodoscover on all CAS servers, they dont seem to be correct.


    Sukh

    Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:50 PM
  • the issue was a loopback:  http://clintboessen.blogspot.com/2009/06/autodiscover-issue-401-unauthorized.html   and autodiscover had a redirect and auth was set to Anon, basic and iwa.   so, I removed the redirect and anon.
    • Marked as answer by Semperfi4000 Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:51 PM
    Wednesday, February 29, 2012 12:51 PM