TEAMS - Voicemail missing RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Team,

For few days, the voicemail feature is missing in Teams for most of users in my organization.

What I noticed is that the voicemail feature is present only for the users who have already migrated to Exchange Online. Since we have just started the migration project, this is a problem. Most of our users have still On-Premise Exchange mailboxes.

Could you please tell me which feature update has caused this? There are constant updates and couldn't find one that is relevant to this issue in the Message Center.

How can I force the Voicemail feature to come back? Is there a command or something? 

Thank you for your help.

Nabil Hamdi

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 9:33 AM

All replies

• Please see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/exchange-teams-interact

"Teams users with on premise Exchange mailbox may use voicemail with Teams and receive voicemail messages in Outlook, but voicemail messages will not be available to view or play within the Teams client."

Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.
    Blog
    Skype Validator - Used to assist in the validation and documentation of Skype for Business/Lync Server.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:46 AM
    Tuesday, May 21, 2019 2:52 PM
  • Hi Nabil Hamdim,

Agree with Michael LaMontagne, after you complete the migration, users could use the voicemail function. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:54 AM
  • Hi Nabil Hamdim,

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 24, 2019 2:49 AM