none
Database or programming RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if I can get some direction on a project

Is there a way to create the following database, website or program to do the following:

For example:

There is a total of 30 people. I split them into 5 groups of 6. Each person below will have to rotate to 6 differerent tables but in the different order or position not duplicating the same position twice. There will be 6 rounds total that last 5 min each after each round there is a 3 min break then move on to the next round.

I normally create a extensive excel spreadsheet with times, all rounds. I am looking for something to dump all of the names in it,time criteria and product specifc information and it will create it with the rules listed above.

Round 1 will be from 9:00am - 9:40

Round 2 will start at 10am - 10:40 in this round Lisa should fall in 2nd place ect...

Round 3 will start at 10:50 - 11:30 in this round Lisa should be in 3rd place on this list

ect

Group 1/Round 1          Group 2/Round 1        Group 3/Round 1           Group 4/Round 1            Group 5/Round 1

Lisa                                 Mike

john                                Kim

Mary                              Missy

Adam                             Jen

Calvin                            Michele

Bob                                Sky

any suggestions?

Thank you so much for all suggestions.

Friday, April 5, 2013 11:18 PM

All replies

• Madieson,

Looks like a speed dating event. It also looks like it has nothing to do with the focus of this forum, namely, questions/issues with Microsoft Project, a planning and scheduling application.

Not real sure where to direct you, but you might start here:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/whatforum/threads

John

Saturday, April 6, 2013 2:03 AM
  • Hi John,

Thanks for responding. This would not be for any kind of speed dating event or function. It's actually to practice a drill for a specific group that works in the medical field in order for them to get their verbal certifications.

Thanks

Madieson

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 11:09 PM