The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b RRS feed

Answers

• According to my analysis, this is being caused by your ATI Radeon video driver.  I suggest updating this driver here:

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

I hope this helps!

• Marked as answer by Niki Han Monday, June 27, 2011 9:21 AM
    Sunday, June 19, 2011 8:40 AM
  • Hi Vix,

It is recommend to download the graphic card driver from computer manufacture's site such as HP, DELL, ASUS.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:19 AM

All replies

• According to my analysis, this is being caused by your ATI Radeon video driver.  I suggest updating this driver here:

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

I hope this helps!

Sunday, June 19, 2011 8:40 AM
  • Thanks Bigteddy - I had read that could be an issue so updated from the AMD site yesterday x fingers!

Vix

Sunday, June 19, 2011 8:51 AM
  • I'd be interested to know if you've nailed it.  Post back here with feedback after a few days of stability!
    Sunday, June 19, 2011 9:13 AM
  • Hi Vix,

It is recommend to download the graphic card driver from computer manufacture's site such as HP, DELL, ASUS.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Tuesday, June 21, 2011 9:19 AM