none
Received-SPF header unparseable further down the line.

Question

• Hi all.

We have an exchange server 2013 setup that passes messages along to spamassassin for scoring.

Sender if has been set up so that exchange does an SPF check and spamassassin should then be able to search the headers and then parse the Received-SPF record to determine whether it needs to do its own SPF check (preferably not).

Problem is, with the SenderID agent putting the received-spf header towards the bottom below all Received: headers, spamassassin is ignoring it as it cannot determine whether a trusted relay added it in. It's my understanding that edits should be preparing the header?

Anyone have any idea how to either move the Received-SPF entry point or add another above my edge servers Received: entry?

I can add an example once I'm at a desk and not writing from a phone. 

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 5:55 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for contacting our forum.

Per my research, it's hard to find a way either move the received-SPF entry point or add another above the edge server received entry. It's recommended to improve the priority of the Sender ID agent and check the results.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
    Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:56 AM
  • Hi,

We are currently standing by for further update from you and would like to know how things are going. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. And if the replies has helped you, please help to mark as answer and it could be helpful for others.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Jason Chao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 5, 2018 2:00 AM
  • Any updates?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    Jason Chao

Thursday, March 15, 2018 10:02 AM