none
emails moving to junk foler

Question

• Hi have two queries, how do i resolve them

Email receiving on inbox is automatically moved to junk folder.
    however while moving from junk folder to respective sub folders, within no time all emails
    are automatically moved back to junk folder again.
    how to i resolve this issue.

A user wants to send an email to DL, when he tries to select the DL it is picking as
    mydl@1vdkddsfas5kkk8jdjdjd.mydomain.com rather than mydl@mydomain.com
    Friday, April 6, 2018 6:21 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For your question:

1. Please view the junk email settings on the mailbox by running:

Get-MailboxJunkEmailConfiguration "mailboxname" | fl BlockedSendersAndDomains

If the senders or the senders' domain are in the blocked list, remove them by running:

Set-MailboxJunkEmailConfiguration "mailboxname" -BlockedSendersAndDomains @{remove="domain.com", "sender@domain.com"}

2. Could you describe the issue in details? How about clicking "check names"? 

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 9, 2018 9:26 AM
  • Hi manu thanks alot

When an user composes a mail and at TO Box when he types dl and clicks check names instead of picking mydl@mydomain.com it picks something like  mydl@1vdkddsfas5kkk8jdjdjd.mydomain.com 

regarding my first question i will check and revert back to you

Please select the DL from the address book. And if you expand the DL, all the group members are here?

Regards,

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by Risingflight Monday, July 16, 2018 9:38 AM
    Friday, April 13, 2018 4:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

For your question:

1. Please view the junk email settings on the mailbox by running:

Get-MailboxJunkEmailConfiguration "mailboxname" | fl BlockedSendersAndDomains

If the senders or the senders' domain are in the blocked list, remove them by running:

Set-MailboxJunkEmailConfiguration "mailboxname" -BlockedSendersAndDomains @{remove="domain.com", "sender@domain.com"}

2. Could you describe the issue in details? How about clicking "check names"? 

Regards,

Manu Meng

Monday, April 9, 2018 9:26 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Regards, 

Manu Meng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:46 PM
  • Hi manu thanks alot

When an user composes a mail and at TO Box when he types dl and clicks check names instead of picking mydl@mydomain.com it picks something like  mydl@1vdkddsfas5kkk8jdjdjd.mydomain.com 

Thursday, April 12, 2018 5:42 PM
  • Hi manu thanks alot

Please select the DL from the address book. And if you expand the DL, all the group members are here?

Regards,

Manu Meng

• Marked as answer by Risingflight Monday, July 16, 2018 9:38 AM
    Friday, April 13, 2018 4:05 AM