Outlook Link Preview RRS feed

• Question

• We recently updated our logo but link preview in outlook is displaying the old logo.  Please advise
    Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:52 PM

All replies

• Hi Mike,

Thanks for visiting our fourm. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Office desktop client, while from what I know, the Link Preview feature is only avaible to outlook.com or Outlook on the Web, so I am afraid little we can help regarding this issue.

Personally, I'd like to suggest trying to switch the browser to check if there is any difference. 

Besides, you may try clearing the cache in the browser to see the result.

If you still need assistance on the problem, it is recommended to also post a thread in the Outlook.com forum for more dedicated response. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, December 20, 2018 12:21 PM
  • Hi Mike,

Just checked in to see if you have seen my reply above. If the information in my previous post was helpful, do you mind helping mark it as answer to close the thread? Your understanding and support is appreciated.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, January 2, 2019 10:12 AM